Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

I only was able to get 1 day of exercise in the last 4 days but I still lost weight to my surprise my official weigh in is on sat. So I will see what it says tomorrow morning. I've got to watch my eating this holiday weekend. I think because I stand and walk more then I sit on my job maybe that's how I'm losing too.

My weight this morning was 189.8

Sw207

Cw189.8 (holding)

Gw135

Cruise GW170 11/27/2010

Hello everyone, I'm Terry from Tennessee and am 51. I just got done posting this really long post and wasn't even finished and hit some button and it deleted it all. So am going to make this short. I find the best way to lose is count calories and exercise at least 30 minutes three days a week. You don't have to start with 30 just what ever and then add more as you get more used to it. Just plain walking is great if you don't have anything else you can do, of course I realize walkilng is too hard on some because of health issues. There is a great site called caloriecounter.com. It has lots of great information and will tell you what you need and how long it will take you to lose what you want to. Anyway I hope this helps. I still need to lose 40 pounds. Oh yeah, and water, water, water. Drink lots of it, it will really help. Counting calories also helps you make better choices because the better choices you make the more you can eat. Good luck to everyone and I will be checking back :)

Terry

my e-mail is ter1050@united.net if anyone wants to be my buddy!

I watch calories, fat grams , cholesterol (good & bad) , & sodium. In everything I eat I try to chose foods low in all of these. It is not easy sometimes. But I have Been able to do it for the most part.

Joining in! We cruise in 200 days! and i want to be thinner/healthier. So Im aiming at losing 35lbs. Thats 5lbs a month till our cruise. Dont want to kill myself but slow and steady wins the race or so i keep getting told LOL. Im lbs away from the 200's and the biggest i have ever been even when I was prego. So now I wanna be able to wear a bathing suit and not cringe nor make anyone else LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Joining in! We cruise in 200 days! and i want to be thinner/healthier. So Im aiming at losing 35lbs. Thats 5lbs a month till our cruise. Dont want to kill myself but slow and steady wins the race or so i keep getting told LOL. Im lbs away from the 200's and the biggest i have ever been even when I was prego. So now I wanna be able to wear a bathing suit and not cringe nor make anyone else LOL

you can do it. im living proof. in jan. i weighed my heaviest 217 pounds on a 5/2 frame. today i weigh 190.8 . thats 27 pounds total. it took me a while. i started weight watchers in july and the weight started coming off faster. i cruise the end of nov. so i have around 9 more weeks to lose until then. i plan on losing at least another 15-20 and several inches. do cardio and some more cardio this is what is working for me.

Hello! Can I join in? My next cruise is next July and I'm looking to lose about 70 pounds. I'm actively exercising and watching what I eat. Currently, I am using the P90x program (every morning before heading to work), and hitting the gym during lunch break. Also I've been watching what I eat and taking the Alli pills as well.

Thanks!

Over Achiever:) That is awesome! I am doing my own routine I started 5 months ago to get ready for our cruise in two weeks! I am going to do P90x starting on November 1st :)

Update on my progress

Sw 217

Cw 187.4 lost 3.4 pounds this week total weight loss since jan this yr 2010 is 29.6

Gw 140 cruise gw is 170-175 11/27 8 weeks to loose 12-17.4 that's 1.5 to 2.1 pounds per week to reach my cruise goal. Looks like I'm on track.

Archived