"LIVE" from Norwegian GEM / March 7, 2009

Radio

Radio- Really looking forward to your next "live" report from the Spirit. We really enjoyed the Spirit and the different decor that made it different from other NCL ships. Check out the bicycles in the Blue Lagoon, we thought they were really unique!

Can anyone tell me if the BA aft/stern balconies are larger than the balconies of the other BA's on the Gem? I always hear about the aft balconies - but have not found someone who has been in one on the Gem. We have 10168 and 9674 booked for ourselves and my parents.

Thanks for your help.

I just finished a cruise in 11152, a 'mini-suite.' I found the balcony to be standard size. The room was a little bigger, but the balcony was 'regular' size.

Rich

Radio- Really looking forward to your next "live" report from the Spirit. We really enjoyed the Spirit and the different decor that made it different from other NCL ships. Check out the bicycles in the Blue Lagoon, we thought they were really unique!

Thanks goldmom!

Yes, I have heard great things about Spirit. . .:)

Everyone seems to love her . . . .

I am looking forward to Norwegin Spirit and Bermuda ! I love Bermuda and can't wait to go back. . .

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived