Pacfic Jewel

Just for anyone interested, I went to a cruise information evening the other night and the T/A organizing this night informed everyone that the Pacific Jewel will sail from Brisbane and a brochure will be out at the end of March. :)

Hi, just thought I'd let you know that I booked a cruise on Pacific Jewel in March next year and am so excited. It's funny though because there still aren't floor plans etc on the p&o site but I think they must be the same as Pacific Dawn - being a sister ship and all.

It would be great to see a brochure though.

Chris

Thanks for that. We are booked on BB - not sure what that means, I know it's a balcony cabin but don't really have any more info other than that at this time, t/a hasn't confirmed and floor plans don't really show BB. But ta heaps.

Chris

Hi there, we are booked on Pacific Jewel NYE cruise and the deck plans are on the P&O site. Unless I am going silly, am sure it is there, plus also on another site.I printed off the deck plans, so I know i got it from somewhere, will check it out and let you know. We are on Baja inside. Fiona:P :D

Archived