Where's Bert ? I'm ready for a 2-fer !

planooldfamily

Does anyone know where Bert the very entertaining and interactive piano player is ? Is there a way to find out his schedule before we book a cruise ? I love his 2-fer song specialties and nothing is more entertaining than having the entire lounge singing along to "Sweet Caroline" !

I just recieved an e-mail that his first Bert Cruise was a success and they are already planning a second one, Dec. 5th 2009. 7 day Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale. Until then I believe he is doing his own thing promoting his c.d.

Does anyone know where Bert the very entertaining and interactive piano player is ? Is there a way to find out his schedule before we book a cruise ? I love his 2-fer song specialties and nothing is more entertaining than having the entire lounge singing along to "Sweet Caroline" !

You can always check up on Bert via his website - bertstratton.com. I just checked it and he is now living in Nashville, writing and recording there. He does have a Bert cruise coming up Dec.5-12, 2009 on the Crown Princess.

Hope this helps.

One could only hope!

(I'm sorry I know that you either love him or hate him - there is no in between)

I use to not like Bert, but in small doses I find him more and more entertaining. So I think there is an in between believe it or not.

Archived