New Terminal for Orchestra at Port Everglades?

nevis92

I noticed that the Orchestra did not dock at Terminal 4 at Port Everglades and instead is docked at Terminal 19. I wonder if this is just for this week or is it something more permanent?

For those planning to drive, it will mean parking in a different garage.

Terminal 4 sits empty right now so not sure why they switched it today.

For those interested, you can view the port area by going to Princess Cruises website and clicking on "bridgecams". Then click on Ruby Princess and you will see a clear shot looking south where you'll see the Orchestra in the distance. The Orchestra is normally "bow to bow" with Ruby Princess.

On our cruise, it docked at a different terminal than the one where it left from the week before. I don't know any of the terminal numbers but it started over where Carnival usually docks and came back right next to the Ruby Princess.

lol! We stayed in Ft. Lauderdale the night before the cruise. Then took the bus, intending to just walk to the terminal, til we found out it was no longer at 4. So we caught a cab at the security gate to Terminal 19. When we came back in this time though, we were docked at Terminal 4. I'm go to guess it was a temporary thing.

Archived