Help with sea conditions

got2gocruzn

We have a group of "Land Lubbers" wanting to try their sea legs the end of May. We have only sailed in the winter. Can someone tell me what the sea conditions may be at that time of year. They are are afraid they'll get seasick. :p

Where? It's hard to tell. The sea conditions are affected by the weather and it's unpredictable, as always. Sea conditions vary day to day in the same locations as well.

Well, you won't have to worry about hurricanes at that time of year. We've sailed at all times of the year and the sea conditions really cannot be predicted. Storms can come up at anytime. We've generally had great sea conditions when sailing in May. But you can't count on it.

I tend to get very seasick but I just take lots of Bonine with me. That works best for me and since taking it I never get sick. Whatever meds you take start the day before you get on the ship and take every day. Don't wait to get sick.

I'd tell your friends to go for it!

Archived