Platium gift?

CruiserCindy

Does anyone know if they are still giving out the thermos as your Platium Gift? Thanks for any help!

So, once you reach platium status they give you a gift for each cruise thereafter? Are there any other platinum perks? You become platinum after 10 cruises right? Are there any length sepecifications on that?

So, once you reach platium status they give you a gift for each cruise thereafter? Are there any other platinum perks? You become platinum after 10 cruises right? Are there any length sepecifications on that?

You become Platinum on your 10th cruise, not after your 10th.

All Carnival cruises taken, regardless of length, count as 1 cruise.

You get priority embarkation and debarkation, free wash and fold laundry, priority tendering, a free gift, free entry into the blackjack or slot tournament and a few others.

December on Triumph

January on Liberty

Both sold on eBay

Exactly......I got a decent price' date=' too.[/quote']

Enough to pay for another cruise?????

I just give mine away... Maybe we should eBay ours too... When we go, because its the whole family, we come home with at least 6 more each cruise!!!! And we get 5 more on the next one (unless they change prior to March 29th... ok a girl can dream can't she!!!)

Yep more thermos, we just got 4 in Jan now 2 more in May. 6 last year. We gave them away except for 2. Its time for something different. I expect a Platinum therrmos in 2010 when we hit 25 cruises with CCL.25th,+ 25% of cruise fare in shipboard credit :D. our first Cat 12.

Archived