Largest Meet & Mingle You've Experienced?

We have nearly 100 guests registered for our upcoming Meet & Mingle (and considering we've all had to re-register two or three times, that's pretty good).

Got me thinking - what is the largest M&M registration you've had for a cruise, or the largest number of people who actually showed up for a M&M?

Will we have 100 registered but only 10 there? (okay - not my group - we are all too ready for the party to begin) Should we have a lot more, considering we have over 4000 passengers?

Please share your thoughts or experiences!

We have nearly 100 guests registered for our upcoming Meet & Mingle (and considering we've all had to re-register two or three times, that's pretty good).

Got me thinking - what is the largest M&M registration you've had for a cruise, or the largest number of people who actually showed up for a M&M?

Will we have 100 registered but only 10 there? (okay - not my group - we are all too ready for the party to begin) Should we have a lot more, considering we have over 4000 passengers?

I have been involved in 9 of them now. I have seen about 140+ sign up. We have had some really good turn outs at times and some light turn outs on a port day.

It depends on the time the RCCL Meet and Mingle people plan the parties for.

Over the years they have improved the time and days to coincide with sea days or early enough before port days. ;)

We had over 200 at the M and M on Mariner of the Seas last month. Actually we had 3 M and M's as the 46 day cruise which was split into three legs around South America from Port Canaveral to Los Angeles.

Royal Caribbean treated us VERY well!

We had the most wonderful time onboard and visited rarely visited ports.

(At least rarely visited byt US!)

I know this is the RCL boards but just had to let you know that we had 54 show up at our Crown Princess Meet & Greet. I think that's pretty good since we received no help from Princess and organized it ourselves. As a matter of fact, we contacted Princess to see if we could reserve a space and were told no because we wanted to meet on embarkation night.

The cruise departed San Juan at 9:00 PM and was very port intensive. We were not scheduled to have a sea day until the last day of the cruise. Since Muster was at 8:00 PM and most of us boarded early that afternoon we wanted to meet in the Adagio Bar just after muster. We had read that this bar had music and was very under used during sail away. Since Princess would not help and only suggested that we meet on another day, we did our own thing and met in the Adagio anyway.

Needless to say, we had a great time and the bar staff had to call for extra help. Princess just could not understand why they had so much business in the Adagio that evening.

Archived