Stockholm shore excursions

ACHOI

We'll be arriving at Stockholm ( Celebrity Constellation) on:p May 10th and leaving at 2pm the next day.

Any suggestion what we can do on shore if not joining any arranged excursions ? How easy is it to get around ? We only speak English, is there any problem to go on our own ? Thanks.:p

We'll be arriving at Stockholm ( Celebrity Constellation) on:p May 10th and leaving at 2pm the next day. Any suggestion what we can do on shore if not joining any arranged excursions ? How easy is it to get around ? We only speak English, is there any problem to go on our own ? Thanks.:p

Lots of prior postings on Stockholm. It's easy, most speak English, etc. Vasa Museum is a must see. Lots of things are very compact around the old city area with the changing of the guard being very nice to see and enjoy. Use the search feature.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

It's very easy to get around, and everyone we ran into spoke beautiful English. They language looks and sounds complicated, but you recognize similarities to English quickly.

We loved Gamla Stan, Stockholm's old town, and enjoyed touring the Royal Armory, with King Gustavus Adolphus' battle clothing that he had preserved for posterity. We went up the tower in the Stadshuset (city hall) for the view. But the Vasa Museum is the most fascinating museum I've been to. It was a beautiful day, so then we hiked across the island along the trails to Rosendals, which is a nursery/cutting garden/bakery.

We bought a book of 16 tickets for the bus or subway and were able to get around very easily. There are also 24-hour tickets, you just need to figure out what you want to do and which is most applicable. I was able to find rates online before we left, but people at the stations were very helpful also.

We'll be arriving at Stockholm ( Celebrity Constellation) on:p May 10th and leaving at 2pm the next day.

Any suggestion what we can do on shore if not joining any arranged excursions ? How easy is it to get around ? We only speak English, is there any problem to go on our own ? Thanks.:p

Hi, I know that Alla Tours provides tours in Scandinavian capitals. We booked their tours in Copenhagen, Tallinn and Oslo. They don't have the information on their web as yet. But you could get in contact with them to learn what they have available and costs. It is better to register in their personal account to be sure that your inquiry has reached the office The web is: alla-tour.com

Apart from Alla Scandinavian tours are provided by Denrus. Check with them at denrus.ru

Are you on the Constellation leaving Harwich on May 2nd? If so it doesn't go to Stockholm on the 10th, it will be in St. Petersburg. We have an active rollcall for this cruise. I don't remember seeing your name there. Come join us. We have had lots of discussion on shore excursions and our connections party.

Are you on the Constellation leaving Harwich on May 2nd? If so it doesn't go to Stockholm on the 10th, it will be in St. Petersburg. We have an active rollcall for this cruise. I don't remember seeing your name there. Come join us. We have had lots of discussion on shore excursions and our connections party.

Sorry that I made a mistake about the date we'll arrrive at Stockholm. It should be May 25th instead.

anyway, thanks for the info.

Archived