Leaving on Miracle 3/13.....Any Questions?

kgm0612

If anyone has any specific questions or information you'd like to know regarding the Miracle, please let me know before Thursday (3/12) morning and I will do my best to bring back the info you're looking for.

We have a very active roll call for this cruise, so I'm sure many of the other CC members will help out too!

Karen

The capers would be great, we are sailing on April 16th on the Miracle, I cant wait! Also, if you have any kids, the kids capers too. (5,8,10yr) My 10 yr old is giving me a hard time about the kids club and I would love to show him what fun stuff he will be doing.

We have never sailed on the Miracle before so any and all info would be appreciated in your review!

Thanks!

I have a question. I was just in 4237 the last sailing before drydock.

Can you get me back in that cabin for your cruise??? :D:D

Hope they got it all fixed up and you have a great cruise! :)

Tell ya what............if you can fit in my suitcase, along with the other 6 or so people who want to come along, then I'll get you to cabin #4237!

Karen

Hi Karen,

My DH would love to know if they still offer the "bucket of beer"!!?

I would like to know if they are serving the Rack of Lamb in the dining room? They did a few years ago, and it was best I've ever had!!

Thanks....and have a wonderful cruise!!!! :)

We are sailing the 29th...and I have 4237! My question is about parking. If anyone on your rollcall drives to port and parks, I would like to know:

Is the garage adjacent to the pier, within walking distance?

Which pier did you leave from?

Which pier did you return to?

I have read stories about returning to a different pier then you leave from and having to get transportation back to your car. It is the last worry I have, so ANY information will be appreciated! I asked on the FL departure boards but got no help.

Thanks for offering to answer these questions! And have a wonderful cruise!

Hmmm.......questions???

Are they using the new S&S cards on the Miracle?

If so, do they need to be handed in at end of the cruise?

Who is the maitre 'd' and cruise directo?

Is there a member of the entertainment team called Special K.....she is blond and from Niagara Falls?

What nights are formal nights?

I am sure there are more but I am just too envious that you are going........have a wonderful time!

Could you check out the mini golf and let us know how it is. We played the mini golf on the splendor and had a lot of fun. Also, do they have a coffee shop there. I have looked at the deck plans, but can't find anything that might be it.

I can help you out with this question - the mini golf course is fun. A little difficult to play if it's windy though! Cute little course! They do have a coffee shop it's located in the buffet area on Lido

If you are doing the 8 day cruise, I would like to know when formal nights are also. Thanks Also, next to room 5238 is a blank spot, I would like to know what it is..Laundry, supply closet??

If anyone has any specific questions or information you'd like to know regarding the Miracle, please let me know before Thursday (3/12) morning and I will do my best to bring back the info you're looking for.

We have a very active roll call for this cruise, so I'm sure many of the other CC members will help out too!

Karen

No requests other than a review upon your return! We sail on her in September .. gah that seems so far away!

No requests other than a review upon your return! We sail on her in September .. gah that seems so far away!

I would also like to request a review of Miracle. I'll be sailing on her in September and it's my first cruise. I'm really curious about any changes since the recent dry dock.

Thanks,

Marisol

If you are doing the 8 day cruise, I would like to know when formal nights are also. Thanks Also, next to room 5238 is a blank spot, I would like to know what it is..Laundry, supply closet??

Two decks up it is a supply area behind the elevators; I would assume it is the same there. My sister had that cabin two decks up....no noise or problems at all.

I have written down everyone's questions/requests and will be sure to get the information you are looking for. I plan on taking lots of pictures to share with everyone too.

I'm not that computer lit so most likely I will need your help uploading pictures & capers.

Karen

Hi,

Can you find out what time the hot tubs are open until? Also I don't know what itinerary you are on-I'm leaving June 1st out of NY and we go to Nassau, HMC, and Grand Turk. If you are going to any of these ports, please advise. I am interested in the snorkeling in Grand Turk. I heard you can do it right by the welcome center, and also at Governor's beach. Let me know if you hear anything about it. Cant cait for your review! Happy cruising!!

Archived