Its Summer Time!!!

It is that time of year again. It is 84 in Orlando right now, but it sure feels hotter. There is no cool down in sight. What a gorgeous day to be on a cruise. Only 90 some more days for me!

When is it your turn?!

Hey Neighbor we live right next door in Winter Garden and I study in Windermere,FL.....oh yeah WHAT A DAY....our next is in 19 days(Solstice) for spring break....CAN'T WAIT:D...and then the Baltic onboard Eurodam for the actual summer cruise:).....BTW....since I'm done with homework I guess the pool on my backyard is calling me now....I tried it yesterday but It was still freezing but maybe with all that sun today it's good:cool:

Hey Neighbor we live right next door in Winter Garden and I study in Windermere,FL.....oh yeah WHAT A DAY....our next is in 19 days(Solstice) for spring break....CAN'T WAIT:D...and then the Baltic onboard Eurodam for the actual summer cruise:).....BTW....since I'm done with homework I guess the pool on my backyard is calling me now....I tried it yesterday but It was still freezing but maybe with all that sun today it's good:cool:

I was in Windermere on Friday actually. I really like it over there. I live more on the east side though.

I turned on the solar yesterday, so I should be swimming by the weekend. I really think the cold is over, and it is time to dust off the Jimmy Buffett and steel drum albums.

I was in Windermere on Friday actually. I really like it over there. I live more on the east side though.

I turned on the solar yesterday, so I should be swimming by the weekend. I really think the cold is over, and it is time to dust off the Jimmy Buffett and steel drum albums.

Where are you on the East side? We live in Avalon Park, out by Waterford Lakes!

Yep Its really cool around here...its a nice community:)....yep I decided to sit here and check CC and now can't leave.....I hope the weather stays like that.....cool by night and early morning(I leave to school at 7...its still dark and cold) and sun all day long:cool:

Yep Its really cool around here...its a nice community:)....yep I decided to sit here and check CC and now can't leave.....I hope the weather stays like that.....cool by night and early morning(I leave to school at 7...its still dark and cold) and sun all day long:cool:

What school do you go to over there?

Yes, loving this Orlando weather! I spent yesterday at Disney World - I love being a passholder! But my next cruise isn't till December so I have a long time to wait!

Yep great day to go to Disney...we're also passholders!:D....we're planning on going to Blizzard Beach or Aquatica on Saturday:cool:

Archived