New Carnival Ads

*CruiseFan*

Not sure if anyone else has seen these, but as I walked past them I couldn't stop smiling.

Downtown in the shops near my office, they have several print ads for Carnival (I believe I saw four, but it may be five -- I didn't walk to look on the other side of one). They're simple -- red and blue letters on a white background, but they're funny! I can't remember the exact wording on all of them, but I know one said something like "Snokels up. Shorts something or other," then one about suntan lotion smell vs. the smell of your cubicle, it's just not a fair comparison, then two more. They're fun and made me smile thinking of my upcoming vacation!

Yeah, I've seen quite a few on billboards all over Fort Worth. The one I saw yesterday said, All Aboard...Ok, well not everyone, the ship isn't that big.

I like that they all say something different so each time I see one I get a new funny message.

I'm looking forward to heading over to downtown Dallas to see this fish aquarium thingy that Carnival has. It's probably not as huge as I'm picturing in my mind but the technology behind it has me intrigued.

Not sure if anyone else has seen these, but as I walked past them I couldn't stop smiling.

Downtown in the shops near my office, they have several print ads for Carnival (I believe I saw four, but it may be five -- I didn't walk to look on the other side of one). They're simple -- red and blue letters on a white background, but they're funny! I can't remember the exact wording on all of them, but I know one said something like "Snokels up. Shorts something or other," then one about suntan lotion smell vs. the smell of your cubicle, it's just not a fair comparison, then two more. They're fun and made me smile thinking of my upcoming vacation!

Yep... seen 'em!

My favorite is:

Look... the sand just isn't

going to come to your toes...

:D

Archived