Show me your favorite things to eat on Carnival

Dee79

I took some photos of food, but they didn't do justice to the presentation and experience. My favorites: Pumpkin soup, root vegetable pot pie, lobster (In the supperclub was better, but was good in the dinning room too); desserts looked beautiful but not as tasty as I thought it would be.

Well, my brother is in the military and last year was one of the only cruises without him so I bought a navy duck and took pictures in all our favorite places... including in food.

Bagel for breakfast!:

duck.jpg

Chocolate souffle in the dining room:

duck2.jpg

Unlimited cokes:

duck3.jpg

Perfect and extremely hot hot chocolate:

dunk.jpg

Amazing hot dogs and shoe string fries:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g107/terrilelia/drunk.jpg

The bread and pastries are outstanding, so is the beef (I'm a beef lover), but wow...whats in that mac and cheese? It is soooo good, it's made with a good white cheddar of some type. Now that I know about it I'll be having it daily on my next cruise.

Six years ago on the Destiny we had the 24 hour pizza make us:

wild mushroom - feta cheese - black olive - purple mushroom pizza with lots of of mozzerella cheese

this has sinse been offered as a regular as everyone behind us wanted some - it is awesome - you got to try it. Sorry but no pictures Cindy

I know it's simple but their Creme Brulee. There isn't much that we didn't enjoy, but my ab fab is the home fries (if that's what they are called) that they serve in the in one of the open dining areas. I have them every morning for breakfast, and since I'm an nite owl that's a miracle because I hate mornings! We can't wait to start eating! Aimee

More please! I am making my list of all to order!

zeppekitty...are you on the Destiny? I notice our ships sail on the same day. If so, join our roll call!

As much as I'd love to join you I'm on the Miracle. Counting the days (25). Can't wait!

Where does one find purple mushrooms? Other than that, it sounds great.

As soon as I hit the send button I noticed that too - actually should be purple onion - I knew someone would catch that - good going. It is like a greek salad but on a pizza.

You're killing me! I even got an anchovy pizza! I love the escargot, stuffed mushrooms, prime rib, creme broulee, those tiny servings of mac and cheese...on and on. I think it's one of the big reasons I cruise. If the food weren't as good as it is I wouldn't go. I stopped going on Princess and RCL beacuse food wasn't so good. Hope Oasis is better.

Archived