Carnival Valor Menu

iewe

Here is a link to every menu on the ship. enjoy:)

http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl...rd_master.html

I have seen that -- but doesn't really match the ones I have seen for other ships in the last couple months. Was trying to get a better idea.

These menus in the above link are the same menus (minor differences) as we had on the Victory 2 weeks ago and the same as Valor in October.

On the Victory Prime Rib was not offered on the lobster night (day 2) and on the 2nd cruise elegant evening (day 5 on these menus) the filet mignon became petite and is paired with braised boneless beef short ribs confit.

John

That website is confusing for a 7 day cruise. The dining room menus match the days on the ship as I remember, with Day 1 being embarcation day. But how do the lunch menus match up since there is no dining room lunch that day? Or are the lunch menus not in any specific order?

That website is confusing for a 7 day cruise. The dining room menus match the days on the ship as I remember, with Day 1 being embarcation day. But how do the lunch menus match up since there is no dining room lunch that day? Or are the lunch menus not in any specific order?

The order is not always exactly the same - The Cruise Elegant Evenings are not always the same days on all ships, but they are the lobster night/cherries jubilee and the Escargots/Chateaubriand/Baked Alaska menus.

I'm not sure about the lunch menus since my recent cruise on the Victory didn't have any sea days and the dining room was not open for lunch.

Some of the ships have the menus available on the stateroom TV, but you can always see all the menus for that day in the morning at the dining room.

John

The order is not always exactly the same - The Cruise Elegant Evenings are not always the same days on all ships, but they are the lobster night/cherries jubilee and the Escargots/Chateaubriand/Baked Alaska menus.

I'm not sure about the lunch menus since my recent cruise on the Victory didn't have any sea days and the dining room was not open for lunch.

Some of the ships have the menus available on the stateroom TV, but you can always see all the menus for that day in the morning at the dining room.

John

Are you sure that's how they do things fleet-wide for a 7 day cruise? I'll be on the Glory in about 8 days and we are trying to plan our supper club reservation so as not to miss the supper club or the filet mignon

Are you sure that's how they do things fleet-wide for a 7 day cruise? I'll be on the Glory in about 8 days and we are trying to plan our supper club reservation so as not to miss the supper club or the filet mignon

i learned from another cruiser who was on the Glory on 2/21 that the formal nights were sunday (lobster) and thursday (filet mignon) both the sea days... i checked the menus as well because i didn't want to book the supper club on a day where they were serving either of those in the dining room.

i learned from another cruiser who was on the Glory on 2/21 that the formal nights were sunday (lobster) and thursday (filet mignon) both the sea days... i checked the menus as well because i didn't want to book the supper club on a day where they were serving either of those in the dining room.

Thanks!!! I went ahead and booked supper club for wednesday a while back figuring that was the case, but its good to get confirmation! One less thing to figure out once we get to the ship.

John

We were on the Victory recently and the formal nights were Tuesday and Thursday, which seemed so close together!

Which part are you questioning - whether the 2nd formal night has Chateaubriand or filet mignon?

We have a deposit put down on the Victory for Dec 5 cruise. We usually cruise RCCL and this is our first time on Carnival. How would you rate the food and selection? I have read mixed reviews and since you just went I thought I would get your impression.

any other comments or thoughts on the Victory??

We were on the Victory recently and the formal nights were Tuesday and Thursday, which seemed so close together!

Which part are you questioning - whether the 2nd formal night has Chateaubriand or filet mignon?

I wanted to make sure that on the Glory night #2 is Filet Mignon night.... We don't want to miss that night by going to supper club instead.

Archived