Motionease?

T&Dcruisers

I'm cruising for the first time next weekend. I have hever had trouble with motion sickness (i.e. car rides, carnival rides, spinning rides, etc) nor have I had issues on smaller crafts in really rough water, BUT I am afraid this will be the one time that I do get it. So, I saw Motionease in the store the other day and was curious what other people though about it. I can't take the other meds, as anything that even remotely points to drowsiness, knocks me out cold, and I liked the idea of just being ale to able it rather than take something, like Ginger tablets. I just want to be proactive instead of sorry on my vacation. Thanks to all!

Never tried Motionese. My doctor prescribed Drammamine for me just in case. I also have the Sea Bands that you wear on your wrists. I've only had to use them once and it worked fine. Have a great cruise.

I'm cruising for the first time next weekend. I have hever had trouble with motion sickness (i.e. car rides, carnival rides, spinning rides, etc) nor have I had issues on smaller crafts in really rough water, BUT I am afraid this will be the one time that I do get it. So, I saw Motionease in the store the other day and was curious what other people though about it. I can't take the other meds, as anything that even remotely points to drowsiness, knocks me out cold, and I liked the idea of just being ale to able it rather than take something, like Ginger tablets. I just want to be proactive instead of sorry on my vacation. Thanks to all!

I take ginger root in a pill form. You can get them at many pharmacy or health food stores. You can also buy ginger root loose and mix with a beverage, but it's pretty bitter tasting.

Archived