New Suite Perks - Which Ships?

Quote:

Originally Posted by llamola

Suite guests can now order a full menu MDR for any meal, on any day. Breakfast, lunch or dinner to be consumed in their suite. I am in the RS in 24 days

We are about to embark on another cruise......and could you be willing to tell me on what authority you have to make this statement?

I have told you my experience.

Rick

Royal Caribbean:

"Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining"

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do;jsessionid=0000RH0-11pKY6WJQ26-WZS4TM-:12hbiocak?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

We are about to embark on another cruise......and could you be willing to tell me on what authority you have to make this statement?

I have told you my experience.

If you go to the RCL website in the lower left corner you will see a box that says " SUITE LIFE GETS SWEETER" ( Enhanced program for Suite Guests. I have copied and pasted what it says.

cor_enhanced_program_for_suite_guests.gif

s.gif

s.gif

.The new suite program will be implemented fleetwide in March 2009.

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

Priority check-incon_bulletgray_ico.gifPersonalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select shipscon_bulletgray_ico.gifReserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where availablePriority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)con_bulletgray_ico.gifSEcond reply to follow it would not allow me to include everything in one

I hope this helps: Enjoy your cruise

VIP pool deck seating, where availablecon_bulletgray_ico.gifFull breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room diningcon_bulletgray_ico.gifPrivate breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class shipscon_bulletgray_ico.gifMattel board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kidsComplimentary luggage valet servicecon_bulletgray_ico.gifLuxury spa bathrobes for use onboardcon_bulletgray_ico.gifComplimentary pressing service on formal nightcon_bulletgray_ico.gifPriority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

You leave your bags outside your cabin door the night before, and the next time you see them is when you get off your flight at your final destination.

They will take your bags to the airport, and check them in for you.

We used this last year on the Mariner. It is a great service.

There was a fee. I guess they are offering it as a perk to suite guests now.

My uncle served on B-52s during the war. Heard a lot about it all over the yrs...sometimes over & over again!! :)

Thanks for the info - most appreciated!

Have happy cruisin'!

VIP pool deck seating, where availablecon_bulletgray_ico.gifFull breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room diningcon_bulletgray_ico.gifPrivate breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class shipscon_bulletgray_ico.gifMattel board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kidsComplimentary luggage valet servicecon_bulletgray_ico.gifComplimentary pressing service on formal nighthttp://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/con_bulletgray_ico.gif[/img]Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Very thoughtful of u to take your valuable time to post all this info.

Only 'disappointment' is that RCL hasn't started it on the Radiance class ships also :(

Curious why not - the buffet becomes a zoo at times on those ships just as it does on the others...??

I appreciate your posting..

Have happy cruisin'!

Archived