Millennium Review: Auckland/Sydney on 18Jan09

minz56

My review of this cruise has just been published on CC and you will find it at:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=52377

Enjoy!

Thank you for a great review! It was very informative....especially the dining options. We are booked on Millennium for the first time next Feb. Can you tell me a bit more about the Spa Cafe?

Hi J&G

The Spa Cafe is located within the covered heated pool area adjacent to the spa. It is open for breakfast and lunch only.

The breakfast options are similar to the buffet although there is an emphasis on the healthier options - fresh fruit, muesli, porridge, omelettes etc.

At lunch time the options are very different from the Ocean Cafe buffet. There are generally 3/4 choices of cold appetizers/entrees/desserts plus you can have soup and also one of 2/3 daily specials which you order from the staff.

The food is plated and the presentation is very attractive. They offer healthy selections so you will find things like poached salmon, grilled chicken and vegetarian options. I found everything I ate there to be extremely delicious and the ambience around the heated pool is quite appealing.

There is no extra charge for this dining option and it was one of my favourite dining places on the ship during the day.

hope this helps!

Archived