Zip Lining AND SENOR FROGS ENough TIME ?

mwebb

Booked for ziplining from 5-8 through Carnival.In port til 11. Is there enough time to get seated,eat and have a drink at Senor Frogs & make it back to ship on time?

OP what time of year are you cruising? We don't sail till 10/31 & our stop in San Jaun is not showing the avaialble excursions yet. The zipline would be our first choice but really didn't think we'd have the option since it will be dark shortly after arriving.

Shore tours for our April 4th Liberty cruise weren't posted until the first week of February. It is offered at night.They offer 2 ziplining times at $125pp,the first of which is at 5 and the second at 8:30 . Interestingly Carnival is selling the Bio Bay tour. We really wanted to also do this but when I checked the operators web site it isn't offered when we are there because the moon is too full thus lessening the experience and tour operators don't run it during certain days of the month.

Shore tours for our April 4th Liberty cruise weren't posted until the first week of February. It is offered at night.They offer 2 ziplining times at $125pp,the first of which is at 5 and the second at 8:30 . Interestingly Carnival is selling the Bio Bay tour. We really wanted to also do this but when I checked the operators web site it isn't offered when we are there because the moon is too full thus lessening the experience and tour operators don't run it during certain days of the month.

Thanks fo the info. I'm going to wait & see if it's offered on my sail date. My plan B is a carriage ride & I don't have to pre-book it. Will you come back & post how it was? We love to zip line. The only other place it's offered on out stops is St. Martin & it doesn't really sound like a traditional zip line but more like a obstacle course.

As far as Senor Frogs goes at San Juan everytime I've been there it's been during the day so I don't really know how it will be on your night. From what I've read on this board it can be hit or miss. You won't know till you try, it's very close to where the ship docks. BTW do you arrive in San Juan at 5:00?<

Liberty is in port at 5. I will definately post a review of the ziplining- we saw some you tube videos of it and it seems awesome.

That's the same time we arrive so hopefully the zipline will be available in Nov. Can't wait to see your review.

Archived