Forward, outside cabins, lower decks, Fantasy class.

frankhouse

Anybody ever had one of the forward, outside cabins on the lower decks (Riviera, Main, Upper cabins 1-12) on any of the fantasy class ships? Is there a lot of noise when anchoring at ports? What about the rest of the time? If there is only noise when anchoring then I can deal with it. :confused:

We had U16 on the Imagination and loved it! It was about 2 feet longer than the room next to us. We did hear a little noise when docking but it did not bother us at all as we were up getting ready to go into port. Never heard any other noises. We had E2 on the Fantasy and would NOT recommend it. It was right next to the main stewards closet and starting at 5:30 every morning we heard keys jangling and doors banging. We also heard the waves crashing into the ship in this room. The room itself was fine, I just like to sleep in later on my vacation. Benefits of these roooms is that you can close the portholes if you want total darkness. Also there is a large shelf in front of the windows where I put my suitcase, or you could sit there and read. Here is a pic of U16.

261464355_XGXGJ-M.jpg

Archived