Aqua class cabin advice please!!

Sparkle 123

Hi

After reading more positive reviews of Aquaclass, we are considering booking AQ for the Equinox Eastbound TA next April 2010.

Which cabins would be the best for sun and also shelter from the wind if its possible to have both!!

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Hi

After reading more positive reviews of Aquaclass, we are considering booking AQ for the Equinox Eastbound TA next April 2010.

Which cabins would be the best for sun and also shelter from the wind if its possible to have both!!

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Aqua class is directly under the pool area (resort deck). This deck sticks out above the penthouse deck quite a bit. We were in the 1551-1602 cabin area that had even more overhang (about 25') so no sun to be had. I can't speak to the others but you might have a better shot in the 1501-1550 area. I would guess there would be more wind in that area though.

Not wanting to turn the subject into an aquaclass debate since you have made your choice but we will consider an aft cabin or a C1 on a lower side deck next time. Aquaclass is fun to experience but we don't see the value in doing it again.

You will hear chair movement and footsteps above you in aquaclass. Be careful where you book - perhaps check the resort deck map above to identify a spot with less chairs or something.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to answer my questions. We have decided to go for 1552 as its an angled balcony and will be sheltered from the wind and its not directly under the pool area so should be a quiet location. I guess if I want some sun its not too far up to the pool deck!

1552 has a great balcony, but apparently, it has a view of the window washing equipment from the rail. You can't see it from inside the cabin but it is square in the middle of the view from on the balcony. Just FYI.

Any idea what room 1578 would be like?

We have booked on Equinox, but I guess the room plans will be the same for aqua class?

Thanks everyone for taking the time to answer my questions. We have decided to go for 1552 as its an angled balcony and will be sheltered from the wind and its not directly under the pool area so should be a quiet location. I guess if I want some sun its not too far up to the pool deck!

We were in 1550 and that cabin is right under the beginning of the solarium. Although it didn't bother us, there was noise every early morning and in the evening. It sounded like moving chairs/tables.

So don't expect it to be all quiet.

Archived