~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

Bummer, I'm on a roller coaster. Down 2 lbs one week, up one the next.

this was my up one pound week.

Of course I know why. didn't stick to my program this week. ate out too often and only exercised once.

Oh well as I have said before, this is a new week. one day at time.

so far so good today

Hello everyone! I joined WW beginning of Feb 2011. I am down 8.4 pounds since I started. My good friend who joined with me has lost 14 pounds. I feel disappointed in my weight loss so far, but I have to keep reminding myself to look to the future - any loss is still a loss, and even if its only 1 pound a week thats 52 pounds in a year.

My cruise is on 10-9-11 and this will be my honeymoon cruise. I am getting married 10-1-11.

Stats - starting 253

Current - 244.6

Goal - 150

Also- does anyone know what you can do to get rid of the lower ab fat???

After 3 c-sections that extra bit of weight doesn't want to go anywhere.

I do 250 sit ups every night and I am starting to think nothing short of a tummy tuck will get rid of it.....lol

Unfortunately, not much. You need to lose overall and make sure the muscles are strong. You can't spot reduce. We all have a six pack, we just need to get rid of the fat :) Make sure you're drinking lots of water.

Hi - been reading your posts off and on and decided to join in. Started WW mid January and losing but - oh sooo slowly. Go down 1 or 2 and then jump up next week. Trying to find out whats doing that and tracking everything now - "if you bite it write" kind of thing.

Think I'll print my tracker out and take it to the meeting tomorrow - maybe I am missing the obvious. :rolleyes:

I'm with you VT snapper - if we keep chipping away at the lbs. it'll pay off. Congrats on your engagement. Cute picture.

Will post after weight in

Mango

Hi, everybody, I think I've posted to this thread before but I'd like to come back - got back on WW online early this year but work and sickness have derailed me. Re-committed this week after being knocked down for over a week by a flu. So I'm not back on activity yet (still get a bit winded and my cough is not quite gone) but I am back to tracking.

Not doing this just for a cruise, I want to get healthy. But having a cruise to look forward to does give us a tangible (and fun) goal! I need to lose about 85 pounds. I cruise on Nov. 26. So not likely to make it by then. But maybe half way, with some good momentum?

Down one pound from last week. Made the Tomato & Feta Frittata (from WW online)for breakfast this morning - it was fantastic! So added another WW recipe to my list. I'll go back and read a few more pages of this thread, looks like everyone is very sharing and supportive! Hope everyone has a great week!

Andrea

I didn't gain or lose last week. Really feel like I've been going nowhere lately so going to be really good and also exercise every day this week and see how I do this week. Have a good week everyone!

Don't forget to use ALL your points, and if you exercise, use up those points too.

Not the best start for me. Gained back the pound I lost last week. But I did go to the Y this morning for a Body Vive class - boy am I sore now! Next Saturday's is Zumba, looking forward to trying that one too. This week I will do my Wii cardio set every morning!! And do better on tracking.

Andrea

Wow!! I usually weigh twice a week, on Saturday and Tuesday. On my scales last Tuesday I was 153.4, today on my scales I am down to 151.2. I expect that I may be up a little again on Tuesday, but I still feel good about it.

That means I lost 18lbs, have 17lbs to go, I'm over half way to my goal of 135lbs.

Also, today, I saw some t-shirts I really liked, usually I would get the lg, (12-14), but they didn't have lg, so I went ahead and got the Med (8-10), and THEY FIT!!! So cool.

I joined Weight Watchers in February and have only lost 3 lbs to date. I have been trying everything as far as exercising 4 days out the week. I will be cruising this year in June and I want to at least lose another 15 lbs by the end of May. Any suggestions ?

kbrandon, do you write down everything you eat? It's easy to forget something and end up over the points limit. Also portion sizes, it's very easy to under estimate the size of portions.

If you are close to normal weight, it may be more difficult to lose, if you don't eat enough that will actually slow your weight loss.

Talk to your meeting leader. They are very knowledgable and there to help you.

Hi Everyone! I've been following WW for almost 8 weeks and I've lost 7.5 lbs so far. Hooray! Although last week I stayed the same. I am looking forward to a cruise in two weeks and hope to mostly follow with a bit of cheating. I am excited about continuing to exercise on the cruise... I hope I really do!

I subscribe to WW online but don't do meetings. I have a few questions that i am hoping you can help me with. Why is it that veggies are free but if I plug them into a recipe (even if it is only a one serving recipe with minimal veggies) it seems to increase the points value? My case in point is I made a Flat out bread pizza. It consisted of light flatout bread (2 pts), 2 tbsp. canned tomato sauce, 1/3 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese (2pts) about 1/4 cup of mushrooms() pts) and 1/4 cup of fresh broccoli(0 pts) and WW online recipe builder said it was 6 points! Now I wonder if I have regular pizza with broccoli on the side as a veggie, should I actually be counting my veggies?? Has anyone else run in to this problem yet? I wonder if this is why some weeks I don't lose. Any help is appreciated! Thanks. Jessica

Hello Jessica, I have been on the new program for a couple of months. I have been up only 1 time. Did you double check point calutation in the pizza recipe? Maybe you had a missed key stroke? Also if you have been eating the same things over and over you might get to a plateau? Add variety! I'm glad my cruise is not until September. I keep at it. A woman at my meetings has been going to ww for 4 years and she has lost over 10 dress sizes. She told our meeting that when she first signed up she could barely make it in from the parking lot. paride55

Hello Jessica, I have been on the new program for a couple of months. I have been up only 1 time. Did you double check point calutation in the pizza recipe? Maybe you had a missed key stroke? Also if you have been eating the same things over and over you might get to a plateau? Add variety! I'm glad my cruise is not until September. I keep at it. A woman at my meetings has been going to ww for 4 years and she has lost over 10 dress sizes. She told our meeting that when she first signed up she could barely make it in from the parking lot. paride55

Hi Paride, I did double and triple check the points calculation. After posting here, I took the plunge and went to WW's boards. I hate them, cause I find them hard to navigate. At any rate, the general answer that came up was that the recipe calculator is designed to count using calories and other info. verses the new pt. structure, which is why for things that have veggies I should try and figure it out without the veggies. You are lucky that you have until Sept. to lose! Although I am determined to stay on WW after the cruise as I am happy with it! Thanks for taking the time to answer! And good luck with your loss! Jessica

Hi Suzque49, I try to keep track of everything I eat on a daily basis, but do mis some things. I think not eating enough could be the problem as well. Sometimes when I am home, I tend not to do breakfast, but at work it is like a must have for me. And snacking with fruits and nuts in between is the same thing, I do it at work, but not at home. But I will get to my goal, as long as I keep at it.

Ok, down another .8 lbs this week!!! losing about a pound a week.

I really need to start exercising more this week. I am going to be getting a lot of walking in this week end, so hopefully I'll lose more next week.

Have about 21 weeks left till we cruise, need to get another 19 lbs off by then, hope I'm at least close.

SW 169

CW 154

GW 135

Archived