secret door splendor

robinsra

I never heard of the secret door before and want to see it. Does anyone know where and what floor it is on in the Splendor Thanks

Upper, Empress, Lido and Panorama to the best of my recollection... The Verandah deck is where the bridge is located...

Like Mach said those decks and go all the way forward on either side and there will be an unmarked door to go through, but be careful when you open it the wind can really yank it out of your hand

I never heard of the secret door before and want to see it. Does anyone know where and what floor it is on in the Splendor Thanks

Folks, these are not secret doors. Whomever "coined" the term did all of us a disservice.

They are just doors which go to a little used set of outdoor decks above and below the bridge. There is even glass in some of the doors.

Not secret at all.

Folks, these are not secret doors. Whomever "coined" the term did all of us a disservice.

They are just doors which go to a little used set of outdoor decks above and below the bridge. There is even glass in some of the doors.

Not secret at all.

Thanks! I do like the idea of "little used decks" :)

I never heard of the secret door before and want to see it.

Sorry but if we told you where the secret door is then it would not be a secret anymore!

The top secret door is so secret that the captn does not even know where it is!

The last person who found the secret door was made to walk the plank!

OK I know that my attempt at humor is lame but It is a slow day at work today!:D

Can you use these decks during the sail away? thanks again

Yes you can it is quite large and not many people out there during sailaway. Later in the cruise there is hardly anyone out there. There are no chairs out there other than a bench so you have to stand to see over the railing. A great vantage point when entering or leaving a port.

• 1 year later...
What does the secret door lead to?

These decks at the bow of the ship http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064257187030186251wbEcvC

You can get to each of the decks after you are out there from a staircase that goes down the middle. You are restricted from going to the very bow. That's reserved for the crew only.

Archived