Things you learned the hard way?

Fat Boy

Okay, here's a list: In Russia, bring toilet paper, toilet seat covers (could be any country) soap, baby butt wipes. Their toilet paper resembles cardboard only not that soft.

In the Caribbean, take sunscreen, bug spray, toilet seat covers and soap. Hip waders would be good in Mexican bathrooms. Lots of water and stuff on the floor.

On the ship bring an over-the-door shoe holder for your sunscreen, deoderant, eyecare stuff, bug spray, etc. Bring a toothbrush holder that sticks on the mirror, and some stickups for the bathroom.

Don't forget toothbrushes, toothpaste, deorderant, eyecare stuff, bug spray, sunscreen etc.

Bring quarters for the laundry for detergent and some have pay laundramats. Some do your laundry by the bag.

Bring plastic bags to put dirty laundry in.

Bring a deck of cards, and books to read.

If you have children, bring whatever they need to make them happy.

Da Bear

Seems like the DOD would have helped to ease the pain!!!LOL

That reminded me of a shoe story along those lines. Don't borrow your BFF's shoes, then wear them to the first night singles mixer. Somehow they got lost don't remember where, when etc. Luckily they ended up in Lost & Found the next day. So the moral is when you have borrowed shoes to take don't get drunk & forget where you left them.

You know i thought that too....but...naw.....it didn't matter....maybe i should have borrow my BF Shoes:eek:...?????....naaaaw..... you right i would have lost 'em:D

One word,:D

LANYARDS, LANYARDS, LANYARDS!

Dan

Yeah but, do you wear them round your neck? I use my lanyard to hold open the balcony door. Still works... if I forget it, I can always enter my room from the 'patio' (unless they raise the damn railing height that is) :D

The stateroom door chock works great for keeping the balcony door open, just wedge it between the door and the frame.

Don't forget that everything goes on your s/s card so make sure you have the money available to cover these expenses. Every cruise there is always somebody who has problems and their name is repeatedly called over the loudspeakers while we are waiting to disembark.

Archived