New York terminal accesiblity question

nicole9s

We may be cruising out of NY in June (Carnival Triumph). My husband has some mobility issues but does not use a wheelchair. IIRC, the last time I cruised out of NY there were very steep ramps we had to walk up to board the ship. Is there any way to get on board other than this? I don't think he would be able to walk up an incline like that.

Thanks

they did improve them slightly when they redid the piers. But if he a problem they can move him by wheel chair to the ship... The Best pier is pier 88 which they totally redid but mostly NCL uses that so if they are there they tend to get that pier and you get either 90 and 92 which had some work but not as much....

thanks. would someone be able to help push him onboard? I don't think I'd be able to and carry the carry-ons, etc...heck I'm not sure if I'd be able to push him up that incline if my hands were empty, it's pretty steep! :)

thanks. would someone be able to help push him onboard? I don't think I'd be able to and carry the carry-ons, etc...heck I'm not sure if I'd be able to push him up that incline if my hands were empty, it's pretty steep! :)

yes you can get help from the crew...

Archived