Rooms 8532 & 8534 or 8032 & 8034 pics

NJEMT29

we will be staying in 8534 on April 9 but i don't have any pictures. from what i understand these CAT 3 rooms are near the elevators and as such are a bit 'shallower' than the other cabins nearby, but that is compensated for by making them longer in width. Although I haven't seen them, it seems i will like the 'longer' better anyway. will let you know if that isn't too late.

These aren't the best, but let's see if I can help.

These are of 8034 on the Magic (I have also stayed in 8534 on the Wonder x2), and have 8032 booked on an upcoming Magic cruise.

Living Room (ignore my birthday decorations):

CIMG1855.jpg

CIMG1856.jpg

CIMG1857.jpg

CIMG1858.jpg

Also, there is a small, full bath off the living room, just as you come in the suite. This is one small shower (same size as in master bath), one toilet, and one sink all in one room (no separation of toilet and sink as in the master bath).

FWIW, we have found 8034 quieter than 8534.

You're very welcome.

The midship cat 3s hold 5 people.

When are you cruising? Does your TA already have them booked? They are the first suites to go, usually since they are the only ones with the murphy bed in the living room as opposed to the master bedroom.

In our experience, they are difficult to get for 7-night cruises, unless you are booking very early or only doing a 3 or 4 night cruise.

Good luck and enjoy the room(s)!

i already sent a request to disney cruise and dreams unlimited travel is going to take care of it my date is 7/2011 we had a cat 2 two years ago but i need 2 rooms for 9 people for this cruise

thanks again for the pic and infobob murphy

Archived