kids club hours on port days

CruisnGram

I know I've seen postings about this before, but did a search and couldn't find an answer.

The NCL website says that on port days, kids club is open from the time they depart port until 10:30 pm. I thought that there were open while in port, but am I mistaken?

The reason that I ask is because my daughter and son in law may want to do one excursion with our family group while in Bermuda without their 2 year old son (a snorkle trip). My DH would be on the ship in case there was a problem so it wouldnt be as if we all went ashore and left him alone in kids club(that would NEVER happen). But he would probably enjoy playing with some other kids at kids club instead of stuck with grandpa. :-)

CG

Edit: Nevermind. I'd delete this post if I could, but can't. They do offer group babysitting for an additional fee while in port. I should have read further.

CruisinGram, Know you answered yourself, but a little additional information. whene we were on a NCL cruise it is was $5 per hour. Also if your DGS is not potty trained a parent or DH will be given a pager; which does not work off of the ship. If it is your DH staying on the ship it might be helpful for him to go with your daughter and son-in-law for registration the first afternoon. That way the crew will be familar with who is going to be responsible on port day. It is not the Majesty, but on this web site is the Dawn's Kid's Club daily activities for Bermuda: www.cruisebabies.com

Thanks for the additional info, I appreciate it. I did read the rest of the website to find all the details. Grandson is not yet potty trained, but they are working on it. But, he may not be completely trained by June, so we will have to carry the beeper if that's the case.

Great idea about having us go with them when they sign him up so they can meet us and we can sign whatever is necessary in case we pick him up instead of DD or her hubby.

Thanks again,

CG

Archived