Concierge Simone on the Star

AdoptAtty

I understand Simone is the Concierge in the Gvs on the Star, bu that she is getting married and has some holiday time planned. Can anyone tell me if they know when she will be gone? We sail May 2dn and it sounds like we will miss her. Anyone know who will replace her? Also, does anyone know how to reach your concierge prior to your sail?

From what I know, she will be on vacation approx from April 13th (my birthday by the way.. 8-)) to June 13th.

You can email your concierge if you have the email address for them, but good luck getting it. FEW FEW people on CC have it and VERY VERY few will post or share it.

Your best bet is if you need something to go through the events coordinator and see if they can arrange it through the concierge.

Thank you. Great idea.

We are sailing June 6th, so we are missing Simone this time. I have not been able to find out who her replacement will be. :(

Simone is just fabulous, so I hope whoever is taking her place will be good..but they have a tough act to follow.

Will be on the Star in a few days...will see if I can get an answer for you.

Nice to know we will be well taken care of and how highly she is recommended.

That would be great if you could find that out!!! Thanks so much!

You will absolutely LOVE Simone, she is one of a kind! Lovely young woman!

My DH is a corporate executive and he deals with all kinds of folks...he is not easily impressed....but he thought Simone was fantastic and he said he would hire her in a second if she wanted a job with his company!

Tell her Susan and Chuck Edwards say "hi!" I know, I know...she probably won't remember us...but please say hi anyway....we are so sorry we will be missing her.

Archived