What am I fogetting to pack for 12/3 Dawn?

cyberrat67

Ok...here's what I have packed so far:

2 swim suits

casual clothes

formal wear (to be purchased toady)

digital camera, spare batteries, and spare memory cards

film camera and 5 extra rolls of film

binoculars

poker chips and cards

prescription goggles

extra eyeglasses

sunglasses

sun screen

flashlight

prilosec

Tums

What am I missing? At least what am I missing that I can't get cheaply on the islands or onboard?

Duck Tape ! Don't forget your Duck Tape !!! This is the best advice I can give you...

On one of our previous cruises, one of our luggage lost a wheel going out of the luggage carrier at the airport ! :eek: The entire corner of the luggage was missing... We could see clothes inside the luggage... So duck tape was very handy !!! I patched the corner of the luggage and I used it to come back home without having to buy another one on the islands...

Believe me. Duck tape is a must !!! ;)

Alain R.

Undies? sorry, I'm bad. But, I have forgotten a slip more than once on various vacations. PJ's? I see no mention of shoes. How about water shoes for beach wading and walking on hot sand?

Hair curlers or curling iron?

*lol* ummm...hair curlers and curling iron wouldn't do me much good...I think Kojak looks like a hippie compared to MY hairline...*grin* But my wife has that packed for herself already...

I do have shoes that I just bought...and I have sandals...would have forgotten to pack them though...thanks

Sorry, some screen names are hard to tell if the person is male or female. My screen name on another website is often mistaken as a guy name.

A funny packing story.

Several years ago my oldest son worked really hard to pack all of his things for a camping trip. Guitar, music books, special chair to play guitar in, speakers, stereo system, car books, music magazines, clothes, pillow were all carefuuly packed. Every time I passed him in the hall I reminded him to get his sleeping bag. He of course managed to forget his sleeping bag. He wanted Mom to go out and buy him a sleeping bag. I refused since he spent so much time packing his junk that he couldn't live without. It was a great life lesson for him.

Archived