What do we do?

MrsO

We are leaving on our first cruise on the Inspiration on the 28th for our honeymoon!!:rolleyes: We are going to GC and Cozmel. My question is what should we do while in Cozmel. I have been looking at other posts and pictures and there seems to be several areas that offer the beach,lunch and open bar for one price. The pictures look like a bunch of people back to back chairs in a small area. we live 30 min from the beach so I really dont want to just sit on the beach all day. I was thinking of parasailing,or jetskiing. The ship doesnt leave until 8 and most of those places close at 5. Are there any nice little pubs or something to relax and watch the sun set? Just trying to figure out what there is to do until that time. I would love any advice!!!! Thanks!

We are leaving on our first cruise on the Inspiration on the 28th for our honeymoon!!:rolleyes: We are going to GC and Cozmel. My question is what should we do while in Cozmel. I have been looking at other posts and pictures and there seems to be several areas that offer the beach,lunch and open bar for one price. The pictures look like a bunch of people back to back chairs in a small area. we live 30 min from the beach so I really dont want to just sit on the beach all day. I was thinking of parasailing,or jetskiing. The ship doesnt leave until 8 and most of those places close at 5. Are there any nice little pubs or something to relax and watch the sun set? Just trying to figure out what there is to do until that time. I would love any advice!!!! Thanks!

you might want to look at :http://www.playauvas.com small, but nice beach area/restaraunt/bar with a swimming pool(fresh water), great place to snorkel/scuba, massage area, jet ski rental, i think they may have parasail next door or within walking distance down the beach....

Since, the ship doesn't leave until 8 when you're done with your parasailing or jet ski, go to La Choza. It's an open air restaurant on Ave 10 featuring authentic home style Mexican cooking with great flan and excellent margaritas.

or just south of the Punta Langosita pier is the Barracuda Hotel There you'll find the No Name Bar by the sunset pool. A great place to relax and enjoy the waning daylight until time to go back to your ship

Archived