Recent Pearl Dailies

lvcruises

Does anyone have recent Pearl Dailies? The ones I can find posted are from a few months ago and they have Key West instead of GSC on Saturday by Bakernt

You must be getting as excited as we are!

Those dailies are the most recent ones I have seen. They have Key West on them because the weather was too bad to stop at GSC so they changed to Key West at the last minute. I would assume that everything except the port info for that day will be the same as our 3/29 cruise.

You must be getting as excited as we are!

Those dailies are the most recent ones I have seen. They have Key West on them because the weather was too bad to stop at GSC so they changed to Key West at the last minute. I would assume that everything except the port info for that day will be the same as our 3/29 cruise.

Yes, we are getting excited. Trying to put together a list of the stuff we don't want to miss, like the tastings on sea days. I've had stuff scribbled on pieces of paper so I'm trying to be more organized about it. Can't wait for our M&G so we can put names with faces. See ya soon.

I don't think that you will find much difference in the shipboard activities from the Jan 2009 sailing that I posted and what will happen now. The daily will most likely show GSC, but the shipboard activities don't really change unless it turns in to a sea day. So if you go to GSC or Key West the shipboard part will likely be the same...and if it changes, you won't get a new Daily anyway...they will just keep making announcements for anything cancelled or added.

do you have any specific questions? i have last weeks somewhere, i dont really have time to scan/upload them but would be happy to look something up.

I was trying to figure out if the Saturday Freestyledaily would have changed since it was KeyWest instead of GSC according to bakerintn it really shouldn't have changed much.

Did you go to the Latitude party? Was it on Monday at 5 or was yours at a different time? I want to do the Martini tasting but it is at 4:45. Could you see if they were offering the Martini tasting on the Friday Sea day... someone posted that they thought it would be but its not on the Dailies I found. Thanks

Someone who left on the Pearl yesterday, agreed to scan and post all dailies upon her return next week. She also agreed to scan as many menus, special flyers, etc. Hopefully, we will get to see the latest and greatest before we leave on March 29th with Grease DJ.

looks like there is a Martini tasting @ 4:45 on Monday ($15)

on Friday it looks like they are doing a whiskey and bourbon tasting instead.

i dont even see the Latitudes party listed. im either missing it or its not on their because i think its invite only (?)

we did not go as this was our first NCL cruise so i dont think we were qualified

as far as saturday i dont know what they had on the ones for Key West but theres not much going on for the island day. some limbo, scavenger hunts, golf chipping (?) tournament.....etc

Archived