POA Daillies

travelteach326

Does anyone have recent copies of the POA daillies? We are on the 4/11/09 cruise and I would like to check on the different activities.

Thanks!

I am interested too. I haven't seen any since these 9 months ago. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=789482

I know things have changed.

OK, I've been procrastinating about scanning our dailies from our December 08 cruise. I've just posted them onto my web site. Click on my photo website below, click on Hawaii, then you must select the 2008 Hawaii cruise (the link to the dailies only appear on the actual cruise page). Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see the link along the left hand side.

Once you are on the actual photo album look at the bottom and select "Mosaic" you'll get a better view. I've also made them downloadable so you can view them in your favorite graphics program on your computer.

How do I get the daillies to a bigger size to read them ? I'm so excited to see them!!

You'll need to download them to your computer then use any program you have that will read .jpeg files. There is a download button on the album page. That will download the entire album. If you go to a picture you'll only download that picture.

I'e posted on my web site the Freestyle Daily and Inserts as PDF files, that way you can view them in your web browser and zoom in and out. I would appreciate any comment since this was the first time I've made a PDF file. Be patient as it seems to take awhile to load. I imagine if your on dial-up it may not work.

With your help I can make it better.

Thanks

Born2cruize,

I have one comment for you - perfect! I downloaded the files from your website, was able to view them easily and even print the ones I wanted. I especially appreciated the fact that you scanned everything, even the inserts, so we could see all the information that you received. AND, you even labeled each page so we could easily know what it was. I'm not very knowledgeable about computers but the software that we use (Windows ME) directed me every step of the way. I only wish you had teenagers with you so that I could see the activities for them! Thanks again!

Born, may I have your website also? We sail in on April 4th, and I'd love to see the dallies as well. Thanks Linda

If you don't see the link at the bottom of my posting then you must have signatures unchecked in you set-up. You'll need to go into you setup here on the board and check the show signature option.

Archived