NCAA Tournament

baldcruiser

We were on the CB last week and they only have ESPN2 and ESPN International. So, if it shifts to CBS you are probably out of luck. Trust me - we had our son text the score of a game on Thursday and we lucked out for the Friday one.

I have been on a cruise for the past 3 years over the tournament - and I have always been able to watch games, usually a few 2nd round, but usually all of the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 games are shown - either on MUTS or in one of the lounges.

I'm hoping they will show the games. We're sailing on the Ruby on the 28th and we'd love to see the Cards on the MUTS screen!

We are on the same cruise:D. I look forward to watching the Sooners (assuming they last that long). Meet and greet at the Outriggers bar right after muster drill. See ya there.:)

We are on the same cruise:D. I look forward to watching the Sooners (assuming they last that long). Meet and greet at the Outriggers bar right after muster drill. See ya there.:)

Just another week! I'd better start packing.:eek: If the Cards and the Sooners both hang in there, they'd meet in the final!

Just another week! I'd better start packing.:eek: If the Cards and the Sooners both hang in there, they'd meet in the final!

Already packed:D Thats why they call us "sooners":) I would love to see the Cards and Sooners in the finals. I just hope we can catch a few games on the MUTS.

Archived