28 Feb. review - Questions??

monicajay

It took my longer than expected to get around to writing a review. I've read some of the others and wonder if we were on the same ship.

A common thread seems to be the problems with port times.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=52803

I will answer any questions as best I can.

Hi, I was on your cruise with a group of 14 family members. I read your review and found it to be very accurate with my own experience. I was very disappointed with the port times too and I've told others, that yes, I would book another MSC cruise, but only if it had longer hours in ports.

They just kept changing times and the the late visit to Antigua was very disappointing. One member of our group complained about everything, right down to the sand being too powdery and sticking to her feet, It just went on and on, so I gave up trying to help out and went on and enjoyed my vacation. I loved the shows and the entertainment group. Our balcony cabin 12059 was very nice, but the sea spray kept the floor wet and the glass railing dirty all the time. I never did see them clean that. Then again, I did not ask them to. When we were docked beside the Celebrity Soltice I saw a fellow going from balcony to balcony cleaning the glass railings, but then they paid a lot more for their cruise......

Thanks for taking the time to post your review

Archived