Help with carnival excursion in miami

mousey

We would like to hear from anyone that has gone on the Carnival excursion that takes you from the ship on dembarkation day to the Everglades for an airboat ride, and then to the Miami International Airport. Was it fun, and what time did you get to the airport? Our flight out of Miami leaves at 5:55pm, and we would like to get to the airport by no later than 3:55pm to feel safe about making our flight on time. Would love to hear some feedback re this excursion. Thanks to all who respond!:D

We are also considering the Art Deco Tour by Carnival in South Beach. Anyone done that excursion? If so, how was it, and what time did you get to the airport when it was done? Thanks again!

We did the Everglades tour a couple of years ago. I believe we got to the airport around 3:30. It was a very nice tour, you take the boat ride then they have some animal displays.

It was very convinent since you put your luggage on the bus and do not have to worry about it.

One tip, if you want bring a small bottle of bug spray. We were there in August and I got bit 3-4 times just walking to the gift shop to by an expensive small bottle of Off.

We did that excursion 1st week of March last year, there was a cold front moving through and we like to frooze to death. GF even bought a hoodie at the gift shop. Other than that we had a blast, got some great photo's also. Time wise you should be fine, we were pushing it but I think our flight was a little earlier than yours.

I've done the air boat excursion twice, and enjoyed it both times. You'll get to the airport in plenty of time for your flight. Can't remember exactly when we got to the airport, but I think the latest flight we've gotten out of Miami was around 5:00, and we were still sitting around for a while after check in.

Archived