transfers in London?

jonj

We added a couple of pre night stays to our cruise this summer but did the airfare on our own. NCL is saying they do not offer transfers from the airport to the hotel.

They included transfers from the hotel to the ship and we are paying for transfers from the ship back to the Heathrow.

I just don't understand why they don't offer transfers from the airport to the hotel. Does anyone have any suggestions? The hotel we will be at is the Holiday Inn Kensington

TIA

I would suggest, you might want to look at the actual price this hotel is directly booked, since most times, cruisebooked hotels are per person rates- highly inflated. I've never seen any bargains. This location also may not be the best depending on your touring priorities?? For myself, I stay in other areas.

As for the transfer, how close to the tube? Or pay a cab, which will be high.

We added a couple of pre night stays to our cruise this summer but did the airfare on our own. NCL is saying they do not offer transfers from the airport to the hotel.

They included transfers from the hotel to the ship and we are paying for transfers from the ship back to the Heathrow.

I just don't understand why they don't offer transfers from the airport to the hotel. Does anyone have any suggestions? The hotel we will be at is the Holiday Inn Kensington

TIA

For about £3($4.50) I would take the underground.

Archived