Sailing MSC Orch Mar 21 with questions!

daisyday33

With the ship leaving port at 7:00 pm - do you still have the 6:00 early seating dining on the first night?

What is the earliest you can board the ship on embarkation day?

Is there a pop/soda card available? What is the cost and does it include unlimited soda?

Can you bring your own bottled water and soda on board with you?

Anything else you'd like to pass on would be helpful! Thank You!

Hi Daisyday33,

We are sailing on April 11th and here is what I have found out so far.

Bucket 4 Coronas = $12.00 - which seems like a great deal.

Soda 14 for $33.00 or 2.50 a can - does not seem to be unlimited

As for bringing soda and water- we will be doing it. Maybe pack it in a suitcase. Usually we will bring a case and put a tag on it. We will try to do that but will also stash some in the suitcases just in case.

Boarding the ship is from what I can tell is 12:00, but I have been reading people getting on at 11:00 - 11:30. I guess it depends on what time the ship comes in and how fast they can get things ready again.

Have a great cruise and come back and post your review.

With the ship leaving port at 7:00 pm - do you still have the 6:00 early seating dining on the first night?

What is the earliest you can board the ship on embarkation day?

Is there a pop/soda card available? What is the cost and does it include unlimited soda?

Can you bring your own bottled water and soda on board with you?

Anything else you'd like to pass on would be helpful! Thank You!

Early Seating dinner was at 5:30 on our 3/7 - 3/14 cruise and late was at 8:00. Yes, they had dinner and the Theater shows at the scheduled times the first day. We were sitting in the Theater when the ship left port.

I have heard you can board around 11 or 12. But your room may not be ready until a bit later.

No unlimited soda. $2.50 for a can of soda or the soda card with 14 "tickets" you exchange for sodas. There is coffee, iced tea, water and orange and pineapple juice available most all the time.

A bunch of us just got back from the 3/7 and have written reviews and posted photos. Give a look at these, there is tons of great information in them. Then see if you have any more questions.

Archived