Triumph . . . anyone recently returned and care to share Capers?

ladycaveat

Has anyone recently returned from the Western Caribbean on Carnival's Triumph that would care to share the Capers? Really want to know what I have to look forward to. Don't leave until April but I'm so excited . . . need a little pre-cruise info . . . .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for those too. I went on to cruise clues, but those were so outdated or the link was moved, that I didn't think they would be accurate. But then, some things don't ever change with carnival, like menus and stuff, you could probably use the itinerary from any of the other 7 day western cruises? I did that with the menu, they all appear to be the same when I looked through them. The only thing is you wouldn't know who the current cruise director is. Does anyone else have an opinion on this? This is my 6th cruise with carnival, and nothing has really changed as far as the daily activities over the last few years.

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't agree with you any more Judi....we still always have a great time. We do the things we didn't do on the last cruise, and don't feel like we were missing anything. I do wish they would change up the poolside activities though.

As far as the dining room menus, they are all the same. You could look at the capers for the Victory Western Caribbean and probably get a pretty good idea of what will be happening on Triumph!

Archived