Solstice Time Zone in Tortola

akwilson12

I'm a newbie to the boards. My family and I are sailing on Solstice on April 12th. I'm attempting to book an excursion outside of the cruise line and want to ensure that I allow enough time to get back to the ship on time since we are only in port until 1:00 p.m. Does anyone know what time zone the ship observes in Tortola since the US has changed over to DST?

Thanks.

when I was there the ship was on island time. makes it easier. By april most of the world has changed times. we are just to early in America. I am sure it will be then too. right now it is 2 hours ahead. all the local tour operators know when the ship leaves.

Thanks ellbon for the reply.. I called Celebrity twice today so that I could speak to 2 different people and they both told me that the ship would observe local port times, so I booked our dolphin swim for the earliest time available at 10:00 am; therefore, we should have plenty of time to get back to the ship before 1:00. Can't wait..:)

If you can go to Sunny carribbee first for yuor spices. they open at 9 am. alos Pussers store or bar. Only been to Tortola twice and i love both places.

One problem with RCI they do not use local port time. makes me nuts.. much rather use locla time than think on holiday

Archived