Hotel at Orlando Airport?

sppunk

I'll be flying in to Orlando the night before my cruise in May (after our wedding!), and was wondering if anyone can vouch for any hotel that is connected to the airport? We will be arriving late (1 am-ish) so we don't want to have to wait for any minibus or shuttle. The easier, the better.

Any that I should be aware of?

The hotel connected to the Orlando airport is the Hyatt Regency. I stay there quite frequently for work and find it to be an excellent hotel. In fact,after staying there, I've never stayed at any of the other nearby airport hotels. The rooms are beautiful as they should be for a four star hotel.The pool, hot tub, fitness center, restaurants, atrium are many of the reasons to stay there. Its connected to the airport shopping mall as well. Easy access to all of the airlines and car rental services.

As a seasoned traveler, I do not find this to be expensive for this class of hotel. Rack rates are $169, AAA $152, Senior $112.

I call them directly and pay between $119-$129

Check out pictures and photos below:

http://reservations.airporthotelguide.com/hotel/10003668-10204436O.html

http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml

Congrats on the wedding!

We too have stayed at this Hyatt before taking the Disney cruises. I made on line reservations and saved a good bit. We like it for the convenience and I must say the food has always been very good as well as the service. If you have extra time the pool deck at night is a great spot to see planes take off and land.

Archived