i want my cabin nummber

hisarah15

i don't mean to be b**chy but i leave on the weekend and i don't have my cabion number yet and i want to know if i'm on the front of the ship or the back of the ship or the middle of the ship so i know if i should take so ginger tables or not and to know how far my mums cabin is from mine to see if i can hide from her when she starts to pisses me off (lol)

sarah

sorry about the spelling

countdown.pl?name=&date=3-21-2009&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Pacific Sun

i don't mean to be b**chy but i leave on the weekend and i don't have my cabion number yet and i want to know if i'm on the front of the ship or the back of the ship or the middle of the ship so i know if i should take so ginger tables or not and to know how far my mums cabin is from mine to see if i can hide from her when she starts to pisses me off (lol)

sarah

Hi Sarah,

Take your ginger tablets anyway. It would be good for you to know your cabin number before you hand your suitcase over, so you can have the number marked on the luggage label. Then they know which cabin to deliver it to.

Maybe you could do the check-in at the counter and get your cruise card before handing the luggage in. The cruise card does not have your cabin number on it, but I think it would be shown on the computer. You could then complete your luggage label and (while waiting for the call for your 'number' to board) you could go back and hand in your suitcase.

Have a fantastic cruise. :):)

Cheers,

Evon.

Hi Sarah,

maybe you could ring P&O, they might be able to tell you. It certainly makes it hard for you to clearly mark your luggage labels if you don't have a cabin number yet.

I am booked on the pacific Jewelw NYE criuse this year, and we already have our cabin number, but I checked the cruise personaliser this morning and my cabin number has dissapered, wonder what that means?????

Hi Sarah,

maybe you could ring P&O, they might be able to tell you. It certainly makes it hard for you to clearly mark your luggage labels if you don't have a cabin number yet.

I am booked on the pacific Jewelw NYE criuse this year, and we already have our cabin number, but I checked the cruise personaliser this morning and my cabin number has dissapered, wonder what that means?????

hi barnsey, if you click on this link and have a read and you will understand why your cabins no's gone

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=950486

rkmw

Hi Sarah, each time I don't have anything on the personaliser , I ring P&O about 3 days before sailing, and they have always given me my cabin number.

I say I would like to write on my luggage tags...

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

i got the numbers about 5 minutes ago and yes i got a upgrade from Cabin Category t to a Cabin Category k and yes i got a cabin away from my mum and i'm in the middle of the ship

Congratulations Sarah. That's fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful cruise. :D:D

Archived