Coral Princess - E322

PastorD2

I have an Alaskan cruise booked on Coral Princess and am currently assigned to E322 which is an obstructed view cabin.

Currently I could upgrade to an oceanview cabin for $150 pp ($300 total) or to a balcony for $500 pp ($1,000 total). I know this is a personal opinion question - but what would you do? Stay put, upgrade to oceanview, or upgrade to balcony?

Also, does anyone have any personal experience with this cabin (E322) or obstructed view cabins in general. My understanding that the degree of obstruction can vary greatly. If the Princess deck chart is accurate then this cabin should be about as good as it gets with obstructed view.

We were on the Coral to Alaska five years ago- We had a balcony room-I would definately recomend a balcony- You can stand there and watch the whales- Marvel at the scenery. etc. It will be the best $500 you have ever spent. Alaska is so much diffferant than any other cruise we have been on. MOst cruises all you see is the ports as you come in. In Alaska there is some much to see- For example when you come into Skagway, you travel through a bay for quite awhile- You will stand on your balcony and watch the huge mountains go by and the waterfalls- Have fun

I have an Alaskan cruise booked on Coral Princess and am currently assigned to E322 which is an obstructed view cabin.

Currently I could upgrade to an oceanview cabin for $150 pp ($300 total) or to a balcony for $500 pp ($1,000 total). I know this is a personal opinion question - but what would you do? Stay put, upgrade to oceanview, or upgrade to balcony?

Also, does anyone have any personal experience with this cabin (E322) or obstructed view cabins in general. My understanding that the degree of obstruction can vary greatly. If the Princess deck chart is accurate then this cabin should be about as good as it gets with obstructed view.

This site might help you.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Maybe you can see some of the photes and where your cabin is located.

Marilyn

This site might help you.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Maybe you can see some of the photes and where your cabin is located.

Marilyn

Yes, I have this site bookmarked. It is great for figuring out balcony cabins. And I have looked at the pics but none of them are very helpful for additional insight as to what kind of view the cabins obstructed by the lifeboats have. Guess they have to put those things somewhere. :)

OP

Archived