drink card & soda card

carmal

I only can tell you about the soda card. You do get them from the bartender. It costs a certain amount per day plus tips. I can't remember the exact amount. There's an adult card and a child card. You can drink unlimited soda all week with the card. If you wait until you're a few miles offshore, they don't charge tax on the soda card.

When you use a soda card is it just a small glass of soda or do you get a can? I would hate to have to keep ordering soda after soda. Also, can you get ginger ale with the soda card? I drink the ginger ale when my stomach is upset. Can you use your soda card for room service?????

When you use a soda card is it just a small glass of soda or do you get a can? I would hate to have to keep ordering soda after soda. Also, can you get ginger ale with the soda card? I drink the ginger ale when my stomach is upset. Can you use your soda card for room service?????

It is hit or miss on the whether it is a can or glass.. The drink card is for 5 DOD's and can be gotten from any bartender.

Nope , room service is not included .

We bought soda cards for our 2 daughters ages 17 and 11. The cost for both bought the first sea day(Monday) was $52. Half the time my youngest got cokes, they were flat. I noticed the bartender would open a coke, pour a glass, then leave the coke sitting out and wait for the next person to ask for a coke-they would get what was left. Next time we will take our own cokes!

The only people I saw with cans of coke must have brought their own. The glass the soda was poured into was sometimes 12 ounce, other times it was 6 ounce. The bartenders always filled it to the top with ice too.

Our experience on the Glory was that the bartender opened a fresh can for each guest, and poured it completely into a glass, so you got a full 12 ounce portion, fresh, each time. One day, as we came in from a port, I was so thirsty that I finished one right away, and the bartender had another ready for me - I must have looked parched! And yes, gingerale is included in the soda card, as that is my husband's soda of choice.

Granted, our trip was last August, so perhaps things have changed with the economy, but we always got fresh, full cans poured into glasses with ice if we wanted, and the bartenders were very pleasant.

Archived