Airbrush Tatoos onboard the Freedom Class Ships ?

I hear they do Airbrush Tatoos :eek: onboard the Freedom Class Ships with RCCL, has anyone had one done and if so how much do they cost ?... Mark

Mark....I have never been on the Freedom class ships but I was on Explorer last year and my partner and I had one done. I think it costed about $10 - $12 each. The price is determined on the size of the tattoo. It also cost more if you have it in color, or add glitter to it or even make it glow in the dark.:eek: In my opinion, it is a one time thing. Just to say you did it.

Just off a b2b on the Indy and I did one each week. There is a coupon in the Diamond Coupon booklet for buy 1 get 1, which I did and the gal let me do 1 each week. I did a starfish (no color) and it was $8.95. I think they went up to $12.95 but adding color as the OP stated adds to the costs. Have fun!

Just off a b2b on the Indy and I did one each week. There is a coupon in the Diamond Coupon booklet for buy 1 get 1, which I did and the gal let me do 1 each week. I did a starfish (no color) and it was $8.95. I think they went up to $12.95 but adding color as the OP stated adds to the costs. Have fun!

Thanks for the advice there, they seem like fun I must give in a brave real tatoo sometime, they are reasonable price thinking they would start at $25 plus...

I hope you had fun on the Indy is a wonderful ship cant wait to excited he he ... Mark

Archived