Back to the SPA..

jbroons

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Age_Restrictions_on_Board.aspx

Spa Carnival and fitness center:

Guests under 12 years of age are not permitted in these facilities.

Guests between the ages of 12 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

Thanks matigari...I'm their Dad so they won't want me to be there with them. At least the older one can go!

I think you could sing them in and come back later... they just don't want them wandering in on their own.

Thanks bobsfamily....so anyone has to sign in if using the shower, etc.....including me?

Thanks bobsfamily....so anyone has to sign in if using the shower, etc.....including me?

I'm not completely sure about that but the couple of times I've went there they asked for you to sign in.... maybe they want to make sure they know who they have in case of problems...

I'm not completely sure about that but the couple of times I've went there they asked for you to sign in.... maybe they want to make sure they know who they have in case of problems...

Hmm, I use the spa/shower/gym every day on every cruise I have taken and never had to sign in.

Usually if a teen looks under 16 they will ask that the parent stay with the child. If they appear over 16 nothing is said as long as they arent engaging in horseplay.

To be honest, bob, you shouldn't have a problem with it. I remember when my brother was 15 on one cruise and couldn't get in, but that was only once. Every other time they haven't been strict at all.

Signing in is only if you want a locker.

I think you could sing them in and come back later... they just don't want them wandering in on their own.

Also, btw, if I do this I surely will be thrown out of the spa....I can't carry a tune!!:D

Archived