A Suite question

We were able to upgrade to a wraparound aft balcony on our upcoming cruise for a good price, so we snagged it up without hesitation. My question is this....I've sailed category 11 twice in 2002 and 2003, and I don't recall if we had chaise lounges on the balcony. I've seen pictures of the suite balconies that both have them, and that don't. Is it an obnoxious and unreasonable request to see if two can be provided? Is that a question for the cabin steward, or does that fall out of his realm? Given that there are alot of sea days on this cruise, it would be awesome to hang out on our own, very, very, large balcony instead of the crowded upper decks.

I would suggest that if they aren't there when you get into your cabin, then ask the room steward if he can have two brought down. I am sure that they will be able to accomodate this request.

Enjoy - I'm jealous! :o

You'll get a lot of deck furniture with your wrap-around Cat 11, but perhaps just one lounger. We had one on the Spirit to Hawaii (6329) and it had two regular chairs, small table, two beach-type chairs and one sun lounger. I would imagine you could request a second lounger.

We were able to upgrade to a wraparound aft balcony on our upcoming cruise for a good price, so we snagged it up without hesitation. My question is this....I've sailed category 11 twice in 2002 and 2003, and I don't recall if we had chaise lounges on the balcony. I've seen pictures of the suite balconies that both have them, and that don't. Is it an obnoxious and unreasonable request to see if two can be provided? Is that a question for the cabin steward, or does that fall out of his realm? Given that there are alot of sea days on this cruise, it would be awesome to hang out on our own, very, very, large balcony instead of the crowded upper decks.

I have read on here that several people said they got the room steward to bring down loungers. Most wraps, 9A not Cat 11 I have seen has 1 lounger. Just ask for another one what can they say?

Archived