Mexican Riviera Shore Excursions

CCSauceda

I am looking at the same company for excursions. I was wondering if anyone knows the time difference from "ship time" to actual time? When we went last year, I know the time was not the same on the ship as it was in town, making it difficult to figure out if you can make the tour in PV. The ship is not scheduled to be there until 10 am, and most of their tours leave at 9 am. Does anyone know the time difference?

I recently used this company to book tours in Cabo, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta. Everything went perfectly, the directions & communication through email was very clear & we were well received by the actual tour operators. (The company you book the tours through are just the agents. They don't actualy operate the tours). During the United States' Daylight Saving Time, when you sail out of the west coast, ship time will be the same as the local time in Cabo. Ship time will be one hour behind in Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta. Good luck.

Archived