booking confirmation

A few days ago I booked a cruise by phone (through C&A). Will I be getting any paperwork with some sort of confirmation? I looked up my booking # online and it is there with my cabin # and dining choice, etc. I actually had to call back yesterday because I noticed the balance due was higher than I expected and was told it was the fuel surcharge (booked with a NC that was purchased when there was a FS) and she immediately removed it.

This is the first time I have booked by phone. I usually use TA and I will be transferring this to her before final payment, but the cruise is a long way off and I want to be able to make any changes without having to go through my TA.

I just want to know if I should be getting something in the mail or email? I get all the promos and advertising from RCL via email, so I don't think it would go to my spam folder.

Thanks! :o

Nothing to do with your post, your handle just stopped me cold. My 15-year-old son WOULD have been Emily Grace, had he been born female! In fact, before the sonogram proved he was a boy, I sometimes referred to him as Emily.

Nice name!!!;)

Archived