Dining room

jbroons

OIC, it's fine for you to correct people or educate us but no one else can go off topic in the same vein. Prolly=probably as much as LOL = laughing out loud, that's all I'm saying.

OK...I'm sorry.

Let's keep this going though...it's interesting!!! Sorry...sanmarcosman!!

OIC, it's fine for you to correct people or educate us but no one else can go off topic in the same vein. Prolly=probably as much as LOL = laughing out loud, that's all I'm saying.

You what its funny you said that,.... because i was thinking that texting probably is driving most people crazy ...huh:D

BTW are you serious? Kim was asking for the separation of the Church & State....alot becomes correctly "a lot"...twas a vernacular joke, if you will!!;)

How about the use of irregardless instead of regardless? Drives me nuts.

Drives me nuts too!

These sentences have 3 (4 including "dinning") that drive me absolutely nuts. They're not actual sentences from a posts, but have errors I see all the time. "We seen people in the dinning room in bathing suites. Aren't you supposed to wear cloths in the dinning room?"

Drives me nuts too!

These sentences have 3 (4 including "dinning") that drive me absolutely nuts. They're not actual sentences from a posts, but have errors I see all the time. "We seen people in the dinning room in bathing suites. Aren't you supposed to wear cloths in the dinning room?"

I see the bathing suites one all the time as well!!;)

LOL! I saw 'prolly' the other day and just about died laughing. I wanted to correct it but figured I'd get slammed for it.

How about the use of irregardless instead of regardless? Drives me nuts.

"Usage note: Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s."

The writer was "PROLLY" typing slang, rather than misspelling. Prolly done with a humorous intent.

Dan

Ok I got one, what about when people loose things? They loose weight, they loose valuables, they loose their kids???

That one is my biggest pet peeve ever, since we are venting.

Ok how long till they LOSE this thread?:p

Hopefully never...it's highly informative;)

Yes, loose is a very common one. In fact it's one that makes me want to LOOSE my mind...especially when in the dinning room!!

Wait, I have to go...I think I'm loosing it!!

Here is a new good one...

would get right under dinning rooms. Closer to walk when it s time for dinning. I dont go to theator very much. I wish carnival had Las vegas shows then I would go. :p

Archived