Belize CaveTubing&Ziplining(JaguarPaw)-what to wear? Can I change clothes inbetween?

arpi

We are booked for Cave Tubing and Ziplining in Belize in April with Jaguar Paw. I'm really confused about what to wear because my husband is telling me that I will not have a place or time to change anywhere in between because as soon as we finish the Cave Tubing, we will begin for the Ziplining. Does anyone know if it's possible to change after the Cave Tubing? Also any suggestions on what to wear are welcome. I was thinking of swim attire for the Cave Tubing, and then wanted to change for the Ziplining.

We did this tour a couple weeks ago, although it was through the cruise line.

We did the zip line first, then we had lunch at a shelter by the zipline. They had a place to change by the place where you pick up the tubes, vests and lights for the cave tubing. The place to change is at the departure point for both activities, so yes you can change.

Enjoy

I am just going to wear what I usually do while I workout.

A "sports bra" top and capri workout pants.

They can get wet, will dry quickly and when I am ziplining, the harness etc.. won't be cutting into my skin if I would wear just a swimsuit. I probably will bring a tshirt for the ziplining and put that over my top.

We are booked for Cave Tubing and Ziplining in Belize in April with Jaguar Paw. I'm really confused about what to wear because my husband is telling me that I will not have a place or time to change anywhere in between because as soon as we finish the Cave Tubing, we will begin for the Ziplining. Does anyone know if it's possible to change after the Cave Tubing? Also any suggestions on what to wear are welcome. I was thinking of swim attire for the Cave Tubing, and then wanted to change for the Ziplining.

We did the Zip Line and Cave tubing through Jaguar Paw on the 11th of March. We did the Zip line First, then lunch, then Cave tubing. My wife, daughters and I all wore jeans shorts and T shirts for the Zipline. Ate Lunch walked to the place to pick up tubes. Changed to swim wear picked up tubes, and life jackets. Then a 5 minute walk to river. Crossed the river at the exit from the last cave walked up hill to the trail that every one uses(about a mile from where most people start we were told) hiked to point to get in River floated down. Got out where we crossed 5 minutes back to changing/pickup point. Hope this helpful. They were very accomodating to us regarding changing. Bring your own Towel!

We did the Zip Line and Cave tubing through Jaguar Paw on the 11th of March. We did the Zip line First, then lunch, then Cave tubing. My wife, daughters and I all wore jeans shorts and T shirts for the Zipline. Ate Lunch walked to the place to pick up tubes. Changed to swim wear picked up tubes, and life jackets. Then a 5 minute walk to river. Crossed the river at the exit from the last cave walked up hill to the trail that every one uses(about a mile from where most people start we were told) hiked to point to get in River floated down. Got out where we crossed 5 minutes back to changing/pickup point. Hope this helpful. They were very accomodating to us regarding changing. Bring your own Towel!

The resort has aksed me if we will be arriving on ship time or Belize time. I don't know and could use some advice from anyone who knows. My DW and I will be on the Carnival Valor leaving Miami on 4/26/09. Thanks. It sounds like a great tour. Because it is not with the ship I am a little nervous about the timing. As I understand the resort is about an hour dirve from the docks.

Archived