thank you

hisarah15

just finsh packing for my trip tomoorow and i just wanted to thank erveybody that gave me advise and listen to me b**tch and gave me comfit when i thought i wasn't going at all now when i come back i can help some other novice with there questions

thanks agian for all your help :D

sarah

countdown.pl?name=&date=3-21-2009&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Pacific Sun

Wow, sarah look at your countdown clock, how nice is it to see that.

You will have a good time, please go to the teen club the first night even if you don't feel like it as that is when you will meet all the other teens on your cruise.

Relax and enjoy knowing your friends are being kept busy at school.

Yes, don't forget to come back and tell us all about it. Maybe make some notes while you are away, sort of like a school project. We hear very little from a teens prespective so that will be nice.

A tip, write it in a word document first, then if the Pc goes down or anything you will not lose it, then wait a day before posting, as from my experince you always think of other stuff right after you press send!!!It will also help with the spelling but please do not worry about that.

Also make sure you leave a few blank lines as that makes it easier to read on the screen.

Hope that will help you write a review for us remeber it doesnt matter how small or long we love em all!!

Bon Vovage sarah.

Sarah you will probably be onboard by now in fact i have just looked at the webcam and you are cruising down the Brisbane River towards the Gateway as i type this....have a fabulous time BON VOYAGE cheers Shiona

Archived